Q. What should I do if my dog eats their monitor?

If your dog manages to eat their monitor, we recommend that you contact your veterinarian immediately.

The Heyrex monitor has been designed to be as safe as possible. It is waterproof, robust and constructed of a hard and non-toxic plastic. However, like anything inedible, if a dog eats it, it could cause damage to their digestive tract. It also contains batteries.

Frequently Asked Questions

Here’s a place to find common questions about Heyrex. If there’s anything that you can’t find here, please Contact Us.

Distribution Partners
Heyrex History
Why we made it & the Heyrex story.
Torus water bowl
TORUS™ is a watering system, portable storage bowl and supplement dispenser in one!